TJBodyrocks Spray Tanning
TJBodyRocks uses Nouvatan solutions for spray tans. We believe this is the best there is, and the solutions contain Organic Aloe Vera, are enriched with A, B5 & E and totally free of Alcohol and Parabens.
In 2990, after extensive testing, Nouvatan was patented – A tan that exceeds expectations and delivers the results you asked for
Nouvatan has been developed using active organic ingredients, so that you can achieve a fantastic golden tan without subjecting your skin to harmful UVA rays.
Nouvatan contains no alcohol or parabens so you can rest assured that what you are putting on your skin is totally safe and dermatologically tested and manufactured to ISO 9001-2000 quality standards.
How does the Spray Tan Work?
The primary active ingredient is a sugar derivative called DHA which, when sprayed onto the top layers of your skin reacts with the amino acid, creating a colour change similar to a UV sun tan (but, of course without any of the risks!)
As your skin sheds, your tan naturally fades between 5-7 days after application.
A guide colour is applied to your body which ensures a perfect application. The guide colour is very natural looking, which allows you to go about your everyday business without looking like you have been in a mud bath or “tangoed”!. The guide colour then washes off after the solution has developed, leaving you with a beautiful, natural looking tan.
- Shower and exfoliate your body
- Avoid using heavy moisturizing shower gels
- DO NOT apply any moisturizer, deodorant, oil based products or perfume/aftershave
- Wax/Shave at least 24 hours before your session
- Wear Loose, dark clothing and if possible – open shoes, such as flip flops
- Avoid wearing anything silk, woolen or leather before your session, as the tan will not wash out of these materials
- Wear suitable swimwear or underwear to create desired result – or nothing at all, if you want no tan line
- Barrier cream will be applied to hands, feet & any other dry areas (if this is not done, these areas can go slightly orange)
- Your Tan session will last approximately 15 minutes
- Once dry (a few moments) you will be able to dress again
- Do not touch skin whilst the tan is developing, to avoid tanned fingers – Not a good look!
- Shower between 6-8 hours after your tan application (Or Overnight)
- Pat dry with a towel after showering – DO NOT RUB
- Avoid water on the skin whilst the tan is developing – this includes the rain!
- Avoid heavy exercise or any perspiration during the development time
- Use your after Tan toning moisturizer to nourish your skin & keep your tan looking fresh
If you plan to tan regularly, please make sure that your previous tan is completely exfoliated off of your skin prior to your next session.