Your TJBodyRocks Account:
Want to create an account now? Register here!
- When booking with TJBodyRocks for the first time, you will be given the option to either CREATE AN ACCOUNT, or Checkout as a GUEST USER.
Creating an account has the following Benefits:
- Your Name, Email Address, Address details are already entered on the system, therefore you don't have to type them each time you book
- Manage your bookings Online - Book, Request a Change of date/time, or Cancel an appointment
- Check the status of your Bookings & Orders (Pending, Approved, Cancelled)
- Place orders for Gift Vouchers and Products from our TJBodyRocks Online Shop
- Keep track of your orders and bookings
- Receive E-Mail Reminders of your Appointments
If you choose to checkout as a guest user, you will have to re-enter your details each and every time you want to book, or place an order and will not have facility to cancel or view appointment details online.
Booking Multiple Treatments:
Simply select each treatment you would like to have and add it to your booking request.
Other ways to book:
The simplest way to book, is by using the Online Booking System - However, if this is not convenient, the following options are also available. Please bear in mind it may take up to 24 hours to get a response, but often is much quicker than this.
By Telephone or Text
You can also call or Text TJBodyRocks on 07772025886 (if Terry is unable to answer, then please leave a message with details of the treatment(s) you require plus any good dates and times for you, along with your contact details)
We will respond to your messages as soon as possible, and almost always within 24 hours
Please note: Before any appointment can be booked/confirmed – a £10 deposit is required to secure your appointment. Your deposit will be taken using your debit or credit card on our secure our payment processor "Stripe". The deposit is then deducted from your final treatment costs on the day of your appointment, however, should you fail to attend your appointment without at least 24 hours notice, the deposit is NOT refundable. Failure to attend or give adequate notice of cancellation will result in you being charged a cancellation fee and having to make full upfront payment for your next appointment.
We are proud to support our Forces. Discount offered for HM Forces Personnel.