Give those hard working feet a treat. Feet, just like like our hands and faces need the occasional treatment, to keep them in tip top condition, and looking great. Here at TJBodyRocks, we provide two treatments to do just that.
Choose from the Basic Pedicure, or the more luxurious Executive Pedicure.
- Foot soak : A refreshing and cleansing soak in the foot bath, vibration and bubbles to revitalise the feet and prepare them for the next step.
- Cut & File your nails : keeping them short, ensuring clean cut edges.
- Push back & tidy the cuticles removing any excess.
- Buff the Nails. We don’t use Nail Varnishes at all, we simply use a nail buffer to bring a natural shine to your nails.
- Apply a hydrating moisturizing lotion to the feet, leaving your skin soft and hydrated
- Foot soak : A cleansing and refreshing soak, instantly relaxing the feet.
- Cut & File your nails: keeping them short, ensuring clean cut edges.
- Push back & tidy the cuticles removing any excess
- Buff the Nails. We don’t use Nail Varnishes at all, we simply use a nail buffer to bring a natural shine to your nails
- Exfoliate the skin with a skin scrub, sloughing away all of the dead skin cells & preparing your skin for absorbing maximum hydration.
- Apply a detoxifying cream “masque” to the feet
- Paraffin Wax Treatment : Dipping the feet into a bath of paraffin wax, the heat penetrates the skin layers, providing a warm, comforting & relaxing therapy great for achy feet and circulatory problems. Feet are then wrapped, to keep the heat in, and for your skin to gain the maximum benefit from the wax. 15 minutes later, the wax is simply peeled off, like a glove, leaving the skin revived and hydrated
- Moisturising foot & calf massage, to hydrate the skin and also alleviate any tension.